Hacker's Golf League
Tuesday Nights @ Ute Creek
- Summer rules apply - no rolling the ball.
- Out of Bounds or Lost Ball is stroke and distance. When in doubt, play a provisional.
- Matches will be played from the blue tees with the exception of position night which will be played
from the gold tees.
- YOU may concede YOUR opponent's putt.
- For other rulings refer to the USGA rulebook (Murph has one).
- Respect private property.
- All scorecards should be signed.
- If you pick up on a hole, your score will be the maximum permitted through Equitable Stroke Control
for your handicap or whatever score is required to insure your opponent wins the hole.
Please e-mail Bill Murphy if you have any questions